I did it, I graduated!

"A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that "individuality" is the key to success." - Robert Orben 

It's safe to say that at some points over the past three years, this day looked a little far off and bordering on impossible. But, I did it! Last Thursday I graduated from the University of Reading with a 2:1 in English Literature! Weirdly, it felt rather good to celebrate being handed a piece of paper what may as well have 'congratulations on your £30,000 worth of debt, oh and you've read a few books too' but, jokes aside, it really was such a lovely day.




Despite the scorching weather being a bit of an issue when cloaked beneath a black robe in a warm tent full of people, it felt good to look around and think, yes guys, we did it!


I was so pleased with my graduation outfit, a simple, yet pretty, white crochet dress from Topshop and strappy nude heels from Dune. Instead of opting for a spray tan I simply used my trusty Bondi Sands tanning mousse in Ultra Dark with a coat of Bondi Sands Liquid Gold over the top of it. A few weeks prior to my graduation ceremony, Instant Whites were kind enough to send me their "7 day teeth whitening system". The easy to use swabs take only two minutes to use each day and you simply brush them over your teeth in circular motions. After just one use, I could see that my teeth were whiter and brighter and I was thrilled with the end result. Despite never having considered the need to whiten my teeth before, I really do think they worked wonders and they're definitely a great idea if you have an event coming up!

I can't believe I've actually finished university for good now, got my final result and graduated.

Uni? Completed it mate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment